My name is Ginger. I’m a deeply loved daughter of the King of Heaven and earth! My purpose in life is to point to my Heavenly Father in my daily life, and to encourage others to do the same. I’m married to a smokin’ hot man of God who I waited 30 years to meet. We partner in ministry at a wonderful church and are the proud parents of our “joy-boy” who watches the sunrise and sunset each day. I love the combo of a good cup of strong coffee, my Bible/journal and a fireplace.
In my spare time, I can be found playing trains with my son, browsing clearance racks, having coffee with my hubby or coaching others to find their very best colors/styles for hair, makeup and fashion!
What is “Unpacked Heart” all about?
Unpacked Heart (noun):
- A heart that has been emptied of baggage by the loving hand of the Heavenly Father.
- A heart that is at home in the Father’s love.
- A heart that is free from barriers (sin, unforgiveness, fear, offense) and is available to receive love and give of love’s overflow.
- An unpacked heart is at peace and can fully embrace the gifts that God gives–Himself, other people and life both here and now as well as eternal.
- An unpacked heart lives light. The light of Christ shines brightly through unpacked hearts!
My heart is being lightened each day as I give my burdens to my Heavenly Daddy. He has shown me the blessings of living light!
My prayer and hope is that every blog post will breath new life into weary hearts and lighten loads so destinies can spring forth! Please share this blog with those you love!
I love to share the Unpacked Heart message with others! For information on how to book me to speak at your next event, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blessings on the journey!